superb denise valdez tattoos



Tiger Tattoo
Tiger Tattoo
i wanna get this tattoo on my shoulder when i get older ^^
thumbnail

Skull tattoo
Skull tattoo
This is another one of my cousins. Him and I get along the best for we share a lot of the same interests. I saw his new tattoo and loved it so I took a picture.
thumbnail

John Covington 2009
John Covington 2009
Image taken by John Covington 2009.
thumbnail

Flag Tattoo
Flag Tattoo
New tattoo I got today. Done by Kriss Harness. Hurt like hell! Think twice before getting one on the back of the neck.
thumbnail

Phoenix Tattoo
Phoenix Tattoo
This is my tattoo.I found the image here on deviantART. There are a few differences in the original and mine, you can pick them out for yourself.PHOENIX by Godly-Effect"I hope you like it."
thumbnail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © nicolas cage blogs. All Rights Reserved.